We believe that giving cheerfully and sacrificially is an act of worship that blesses the giver as much as the receiver (2 Corinthians 9:6-7). Among many reasons the scriptures give us for why we should give one that should move your heart most directly is because it is a reflection of the heart of God. God by nature is a Giver – He gave His Son (John 3:16), the perfect, fullest and most profound expression of His love. Giving is an expression of worship because it is an act on our part of participating in the divine nature of God.
When we give out of this motivation, with love for Christ and with a generous heart, it causes many changes within us. Here are a few to think about:
- It increases our intimacy and directs our attention and heart to Christ. (Matthew 6:21)
- It increases our character, conforming us to Christ’s image as an unselfish giver.
- It helps us realize the true ownership of ALL of our possessions. (I Chronicles 29:11-12)
- It teaches us to trust and submit everything to God. (Deuteronomy 14:22-23)
- It works as our greatest weapon against the idolatry of money and its illusion of power in our lives.
How to Give
- Online through your financial institution
- A check via the postal service
- Online through our website (see below)
- Text to give 84321 (For text to give, text your amount to 84321. The first time will require setup but every time after it’s as simple as texting your giving dollar amount to 84321.)
For online giving, click on the Icon below to get started.Donate
If you would like to donate to specific tech needs:Wish List
Got questions? Contact us and we will help you through the process.